I grew up in Burgos, a small city in Northern Spain. My dad took me skiing for the first time when I was 8 on the Spanish side of the Pyrenees, and that was definitely the beginning of something big!
I started teaching right after finishing High School, spent my first 7 years in the industry getting some experience and completing all my qualifications in Spain, and I became fully certified at the age of 24. I really wanted to travel and I couldn’t stop chasing new countries and mountains! After my last 4 years working in Japan, I’ve decided it’s about time to experience the greatest mountains of my own continent.
- ISIA Full Certification
- Race Coach Certification
- 2 Seasons in Sierra Nevada, Spain
- 5 Seasons in Formigal, Spain
- 1 Season in Whakapapa, New Zealand
- 1 Season in Mammoth Mountain, USA
- 1 Season in Whistler Blackcomb, Canada
- 4 Seasons in Niseko, Japan