I come from the beautiful coast of Croatia. I completed a law degree and worked in legal affairs for almost 3 years. But sports and skiing have been my passion since I was a child. I was 3 years old the first time that I put skis on. Since then, I have been lucky enough to ski in Italy, Austria, Slovenia and France every winter with family and friends. As a child, I always went to ski school and in 2015 I myself became a ski instructor. I’m delighted to now be able to share my knowledge and joy with others. I can’t wait to make your holidays even more fun and unforgettable!
- ISIA (Level 3)
- Master's Law Degree, Croatia
- 1 Season in Grindelwald, Jungfrau region
- 1 Season in Kronplatz, Italy
- 1 Season in Andalo, Italy
- A few additional weeks in Kitzbuhel, Austria, Krvavec, Slovenia, Marilleva, Italy and Lachtal, Austria
Traveling, tennis, sailing, cycling, & reading!