David Taylor – I started skiing at the age of three on the bonnie mountains for Scotland! I raced for 6 years and competed in a few national events. I also did freestyle competitions for 2 years.
I have always wanted to be a ski instructor. I spent many years doing seasons travelling to a new resort in a variety of countries and I took the Italian Alpine Ski entrance exam before going down the BASI route.
During the summers, you’ll find me down by a loch where I enjoy teaching windsurfing and sailing. I have spent 2 summers instructing in Lake Garda now which is also where I learned to speak Italian.
- Ski Race Coach
- FIS Race licence (2 Season)
- RYA Sailing instructor
- RYA Windsurfing instructor
- RYA Powerboat instructor
- Salomon Rental Technician
- 1 Season in Champoluc Ski Instructor
- Loch Insh Dry Ski Slope, Scotland Ski Instructor
- Cairngorm Ski Club Race Coach
- 2 Seasons Lake Garda Watersports instructor
- 2 Seasons Kos Watersports instructor
Guitar, windsurfing, sailing, surfing, badminton, kayaking and Stand up paddleboarding