Sami Hodel – Sport has always played a crucial role in my life. In my youth, I mainly skied and had success as a gymnast. In the last few years, I’ve focused on snow-sports instructor training, and have been working for many years now in various institutions as an examiner.
Also, I’ve been afloat for several years on the world’s oceans as a regatta sailor, which allows me to live out my second great passion!
- Federal graduate Ski instructor (BBT)
- Examiner Ski J+S (Expert)
- Examiner Telemark Swiss Snowsports (Expert)
- Education Pool Telemark Swiss Snowsports
- 13 years in Zermatt
- 1 winter in Aspen, Colorado, USA
Sailing, paragliding, kite surfing, climbing