Patricio Salerno – Raised between the city life of Buenos Aires and the mountain air of the Andes in the south of Patagonia, I’ve been skiing all my life, and my endless enthusiasm for the sport and the outdoors leads me to find the true passion for teaching what I love to do.
Becoming a Physical Therapist and a Yoga Teacher allows my students to achieve their goals by working on what they need to feel, guiding them to a more body conscious way of skiing.
- Instructor ISIA (Argentinian top level)
- Swiss Snowsports Level III
- Degree in Physical Therapy
- Open Water Scuba Instructor (PADI) MSDT, 5 Specialties + Adaptive Dive Instructor
- Emergency First Responder Instructor
- O2 Provider Instructor
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher (YA, Yoga Alliance)
- 6 winters in Zermatt
- 10 winters in Beaver Creek, Colorado, USA
- 6 winters in Chapelco-Las Leñas, Argentina
- 8 winters in Coronet Peak, New Zealand
- 1 winter in Verbier, Switzerland
- 4 years Lecturer in Anatomy and Biomechanics at El Salvador University, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Yoga, scuba diving, climbing, travelling, playing guitar, being happy and smiling!