We would like to draw your attention to the following: When accessing this website, you agree with the following terms and conditions of use and legal notices of our Privacy & Data Protection Policy:
Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH ensures that the information are correct at time of publication. However Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH cannot ensure of the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information. Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH may change the information and opinions on this website at any time without notice. The user of this content assumes all risks of their use. We also remind you, this website may contain typographical errors.
Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH assumes no liability for any direct or indirect damages which arise as a result of the use of this website or any linked website. Likewise, Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH assumes no liability for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data. This is also true even if we refer specifically to the possibility of such damages.
The content of this website is protected by copyright. This protection also applies to logos and trademarks. All information, pictures, logos, trademarks and other data from Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH website may not be copied or used without any prior written agreement.
Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH cannot exclude the possibility that access to the website can be impossible or disturbed. in a short term or over a longer period, due to technical problems (that can be from visitor activities, Network Administrator or Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH). Likewise, Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH does not guarantee that the website functions won’t be interrupted or have any errors or that the Matterhorn Diamonds website and the server is free of viruses or harmful components.
5. Privacy & Data Protection
Matterhorn Diamonds (“Matterhorn Diamonds”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and adhering to all relevant Data Protection Legislation. In this Policy, “Data Protection Legislation” means all applicable legislation which relates to the protection of individuals with regards processing personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. We are data controller of any personal data that you provide us.
No personal data is left on our website. An exception is the transmission of personal data relating to a contact or quote request via our website and registration for the newsletter of the Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH. In the case of registration for the newsletter, we reserve the right to use this data for marketing purposes. Under no circumstances will Matterhorn Diamonds GmbH sell, or rent your personal data to third parties without your prior permission.
5b. We collect information in order to:
- Provide you with information regarding a booking request, in order to process and complete a booking
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- We may provide this information to a third party solely for the purposes of completing your booking (specifically our booking platform snowvation.com)
- You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us
5c. We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Name, address, e-mail address and phone number, credit card information (where this information has been given)
All your information is stored safely and securely.
5d. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check we are lawfully processing it
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time
6. Applicable Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The use of our website as well as these terms and conditions of use and legal notices are subject to the Swiss Law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zermatt/VS, Switzerland.
We remain available if we can respond to your queries or if we can be of any further assistance.