If you are looking for a ski instructor job this winter, we are looking for Ski Instructors of Level 2 BASI or equivalent, to join our team on our program training towards the ISIA.
- You enjoy a people-facing role, skiing and making the difference to a client’s holiday from good to great.
- You value professionalism, courtesy, and punctuality. You have a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude. Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills required. Strong team player.
- You have Level 2 BASI or equivalent (IASI, CSIA, PSIA, APSI or NZSIA accepted) and preferably at least 1 year experience of snowsport instruction and up to date and current First Aid qualification is required.
You are looking to develop your current ski instructor skills to work towards the next level of qualifications.
- We value candidates with a fluent second language.
- We also value those with coaching experience from other sports and those with business experience from other industries outside skiing and tourism.
- Teaching skiing in a fun and safe manner to clients of all backgrounds, and all ages.
Enabling clients achieve their goals
- Ensuring you assist all clients and guests around the village in a friendly, informative and courteous manner
- Availability to work 7 days a week in the peak weeks, with occasional evening and weekend workWhat we offer
- A complete ISIA training programme: Our training program is run in Zermatt throughout the winter season, from December to April. Further information here:
- The aim of the program is to educate the next generation of instructors, people that we would be proud to have in our school; Matterhorn Diamonds, for their professionalism and knowledge of the ski industry. To do that we have gathered a team of coaches with a broad experience in the areas of the ski teaching, coaching and business management.
- Our aim is to make you progress in your skiing and ski career, and going above and beyond what is required for the ISIA modules. With this in mind we have created a package that is different from anything else you find.
- Best teaching wage for this qualification level in Zermatt
Other benefits include:
- Pro-deals on equipment
- Pre-season dryland training programmes
- After season assistance with CVs and references
- Pastoral care; assistance in finding additional part time work and in finding accommodation
If this sounds like the right place for you, and you would be interested in joining the team, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org